South King Fire & Rescue takes pride in providing citizens the ability to experience first-hand experiences that occur daily in the fire department. As an observer, you are invited to ride along with our Firefighters, and experience what daily operations look like.
Requirements include the following -
- Must have closed Toed Shoes.
- The Participant must have a collard shirt, and jacket and avoid loose/baggy clothing.
- Participants involved in the fire service/emergency service programs are permitted to wear their class uniform.
- Completion of the Ride Along Application, emailed to HR.firstname.lastname@example.org prior to scheduling your ride along.
- Be on time... We never know when we will get a call!